- 1 bottle white wine (I used Pinot Grigio)
- 2 1/2 cups fresh apple cider (3 if you want more of a cider taste)
- 1 cup carbonated water
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 1/2-1 cup vodka
- 2 apples, chopped
- 1 tablespoon raw honey, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 cup pomegranates
- 1 orange, chopped
Let’s start off the holiday season recipes with a drink. With all the stress and hustle of the holiday season sometimes a drink is a must! This can easily be made a small gathering or doubled for a large gathering. If you can go to a farm and get fresh apple cider without all the extra added sugar and preservatives that is huge! It will change the flavor of the drink for the better. You also might want to sip on this before family comes over just to help you handle all the family love. HAHAHA!!! Enjoy!
- Chop apple and oranges and place in the bottom of a large pitcher with pomegranate seeds.
- Add in cinnamon sticks, cider, carbonated water, wine, cinnamon, and honey.
- Add in vodka (I start with 1/2 cup), mix well and taste. Adjust sweetener as desired.
- Serve over ice!