- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast fillets, cut into thin strips
- 1 green onion, sliced
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 2 palmfuls chili powder
- olive oil or cooking spray
1. Marinade the chicken strips in a large zip lock bag with soy sauce, lime and chili powder for at least 30 minutes.
2. Saute onions and peppers with cooking spray or a little olive oil.
3. Add chicken with a slotted spoon. Toss the excess marinade.
4. Saute until cooked through.
5. Serve with your favorite wrap (Ezekiel sprouted grain wrap, Josephs, or crisp romaine lettuce), or over a bed of baby greens or ‘riced’ cauliflower. Add your favorite hot sauce and a dollop of Fage Greek yogurt.