10 oz. fresh spinach (frozen works too)
small jar of artichokes
2 garlic cloves, minced (feel free to add more to taste)
1 tbsp. ghee
small jar of sun dried tomatoes, diced
8 oz. goat cheese, crumbled
1/4 cup parmesan cheese
This is a feel good appetizer. Simple, straight forward ingredients. It can easily be doubled if you are making this for a large crowd.
1) Preheat oven to 350F degrees.
2) Roughly chop the spinach and the artichokes.
3) In a medium skillet, heat ghee and saute garlic until fragrant. Add spinach and artichokes and cook until spinach is wilted. Add sun dried tomatoes and saute a minute or two longer.
4) Pour the mixture into a 9×9 baking dish. Add the crumbled goat cheese, mix together.
5) Top with parmesan cheese and bake for about 20 minutes until heated through.
Recipe from the one and only Lara Harrington