Every client begins with a consultation and fitness assessment.
- Our comprehensive consultation allows the coaches to get to know you better. The more we know about your exercise and health history, the quicker we can get you results. Knowledge is power.
- We do not offer non-client drop-ins. You must be an active client to schedule sessions with our coaches.
- The fitness assessment and movement analysis are part of the consultation. This gives us your starting point and a sense of where your restrictions might be. Retests are complimentary and are available anytime after a client’s first 6 weeks.
Scheduling: We have an app specifically for scheduling that allows you to:
- book your sessions
- check your schedule & attendance
- update your payment information
- receive notifications from the studio
- You can also book your sessions through the MindBody app once you’ve become a client.
Cancellations, Rescheduling, and No Shows:
- Cancellations must be made 12+ hours before your scheduled appointment.
- We allow rescheduling of appointments. Rules apply.
- No shows will be charged.
- Both group training and private training packages are 12 sessions. This provides the consistency required for personal training. The more consistent you are, the better we can challenge you, and the more results you’ll see.
EFT (Electronic Funds Transfer)
- EFT Program members are conveniently and accurately billed electronically for all membership dues on a monthly basis.
- Charges are billed on the 1st or 15th of every month depending on your start date.
- The EFT program is a 3 month minimum commitment. It then runs month to month.
- In order to cancel your membership you must give Boutique Fitness 30 days notice.
- We recommend scheduling recurring appointments.
- Every client gets 2 complimentary nutrition sessions. You just have to complete 7 full days of food journaling and bring it in for your coach. They will help you schedule from there.
Standard closed dates
- New Year’s Day , July 4 & 5, Thanksgiving & the day after, Memorial Day, Labor Day, December 24-25 (may vary)
- Monday holidays will be open half day depending on staffing.
- Every client will receive a free birthday session 🙂 Please make sure to bring in your birthday card in order to redeem your session.
- We give 2 FREE sessions for everyone you refer who becomes a Boutique Fitness client. Make sure they write your name on the intake sheet!
If you love us – shout it from the rooftop!
Earn points toward free sessions every time you workout.
Here’s how you can rack up points:
- 50 bonus points just for signing up!
- Every group session you attend (5 points)
- Every private session (10 points)
- Rave about us on social (5 points)