Cranberry Vanilla Energy Bites
- In a high speed blender or food processor add the cashews and almonds and pulse until they are finely ground, careful not to turn them into nut butter.
- Add in the remaining ingredients and blend or pulse until everything starts to come together.
- Scrape down the sides several times and add up to 2 tablespoons of water.
- You may need to remove the mixture and place it into a bowl and mash it together with your hands or a spatula.
- Form into approximately 20 balls about 2 teaspoons each.
- Store the energy bites in an airtight container in the refrigerator or freezer.
Recipe from: https://reciperunner.com/cranberry-vanilla-energy-bites/
Total Time: 15 minutes