Instant Pot Zuppa Toscana
- Set Instant Pot to sauté mode and when ready add in avocado oil and sausage
- When sausage is almost cooked through, add in onion and garlic and sauté for about 3 more minutes
- Turn off sauté mode and add in chicken broth, potatoes and Italian seasoning
- Place lid on Instant pot and make sure nozzle is set to “seal”
- Set Instant Pot to pressure cook on high for 10 minutes
- When finished, flick sealing nozzle to vent for quick pressure release. Make sure to use a spatula to avoid hot steam!
- Once steam is released, open pot and stir in coconut milk and kale
- Divide into bowls and top with parsley, red pepper flakes and crumbled bacon if desired.
Recipe from: https://beautyandthebenchpress.com/instant-pot-zuppa-toscana/#tasty-recipes-4584
Total Time: 18 minutes