Korean Beef-Wrapped Asparagus
- Place the steak in the freezer for 45 minutes. This will make it easier to slice very thinly.
- Meanwhile, make the marinade. Mix the soy sauce, sesame oil, garlic, ginger, honey, red pepper flakes, pineapple juice, and fish sauce in a bowl and set aside.
- Remove the steak from the freezer, then cut across the grain into very thin strips, about ⅛ inch thick.
- Pour the marinade over the sliced steak, and marinate in the refrigerator for 6-8 hours.
- Preheat your grill to medium heat.
- Rub the olive oil over the asparagus, then wrap each stalk with a strip of beef.
- Sprinkle with salt, pepper, and sesame seeds.
- Grill the beef wrapped asparagus over medium heat for about 6 minutes, turning occasionally to ensure the beef cooks evenly.
Recipe from Against All Grain.
The biggest game in sports is right around the corner: THE SUPERBOWL!!!! I love watching the Superbowl; the only problem is that it starts at 6:40! I never make it to the end of the game. It ends way too late and I get up super early for work. However, I have been to and also hosted a few Superbowl parties back in the day and people always love finger foods. Serve this finger food at your Superbowl party or bring it with you if you are going to a party. No it’s not your traditional party food but surprise everyone with these delicious wraps. People will be just pleasantly surprised, just like me when one year the Jets make it to the Superbowl. I know it can happen! Enjoy.