Make-Ahead Asian Quinoa Salad
- In a small pot, combine quinoa with 3 cups water (or chicken broth for added flavor), bring to a boil, and then reduce to a simmer and cook for 12-15 minutes until quinoa is done. Once cooked, in a fine mesh strainer, strain quinoa to discard all of the water and then run under cold water to cool immediately. Set aside.
- While the quinoa is cooking prepare the vegetables and the dressing. Grate and chop all of the vegetables, and combine all of the dressing ingredients in a small jar or container and whisk until well combined. Set aside.
- Once the quinoa has cooled completely, in a large bowl combine the quinoa with all of the vegetables, cover with dressing, and toss well to combine.
- Season to taste as desired and top with cashews to serve.
- The salad can be eaten immediately, or stored in an air-tight container in the fridge for up to 5 days.
Recipe from: https://kaynutrition.com/2019/04/asian-quinoa-salad/?utm_medium=social&utm_source=pinterest&utm_campaign=tailwind_tribes&utm_content=tribes&utm_term=656859412_25644454_106221
Total time: 25 minutes