quick and easy chicken stir fry
I found a similar recipe online but it had quite a few more steps and also had you dredge the chicken in flour, then pan fry it. I changed some of the ingredients and took out the flour and the frying. Chinese food without the guilt; sounds good to me. You can saute some riced cauliflower with the garlic, ginger and soy sauce and put the chicken over that. You can do the same thing with zoodles if you want. Enjoy!
1) Combine the soy sauce through the red pepper flakes in a bowl and whisk together.
2) In a large skillet, over medium high heat melt ghee (can also use coconut oil). Once melted add the chicken, carrots and broccoli. Season with a pinch of salt and lower heat to medium.
3) While the chicken and veggies are cooking add the cornstarch to the soy sauce mixture and whisk.
4) Once the chicken is mostly cooked and the veggies start to soften, add the soy sauce mixture and let cook until sauce has thickened, about 3-5 minutes. Top with scallions once cooked.
5) Serve of cauli-rice, a bed of spinach or zoodles.
Recipe by Kristin