Roasted Herb Mustard Potatoes
Sometimes we need to switch up our side dishes. You can also drizzle this on top of chicken or some sort of lean protein or tofu and roast in the oven with the potatoes. Enjoy!
1) Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. and spray a baking sheet with oil or line with parchment paper
2) Stir ghee, mustard, garlic, rosemary, salt and pepper together to combine in a bowl
3) Add potatoes and stir to coat evenly with the mustard mixture
4) Arrange coated potatoes on the baking sheet, cut side down and bake for 15 minutes.
5) Remove from oven, flip and place back in oven for an additional 15 minutes until the potatoes are tender and slightly crispy.
Recipe from: https://www.wholekitchensink.com/mustard-potatoes/?utm_medium=social&utm_source=pinterest&utm_campaign=tailwind_tribes&utm_content=tribes&utm_term=521442674_18760674_106221
Total time: 35 minutes (if you add a protein to this, the cook time will probably be longer.)