Fire up the grill for these salmon filets. Take the cooking outside so you don’t have to turn the oven on in the heat. Enjoy.
- Turn the grill on at 400 degrees or the oven at 425 degrees. You can also use an air fryer if you’d like.
- Place the salmon in a baking dish.
- Mix all the other ingredients together in a bowl. Pour over salmon and make sure the salmon is fully covered.
- Marinate 15 minutes if you have time.
- Grill or bake for 15-20 minutes until cooked through.
Recipe from spinach4breakfast on instagram. Serves 2.