Here’s a go-to dipping sauce. Vegans and non-vegans will love it all the same! Enjoy!
- Peel and grate the cucumber and chop the mint. Squeeze the grated cucumber to remove excess water. You can squeeze it with your hands or with a paper towel or dish towel. Set aside.
- Place the cashews, water, dill, olive oil, lemon juice and garlic into your blender and blend until smooth. (It’s not needed to soak your cashews first unless you know your blender will have a hard time with them. If you need to soak them first, then place into a bowl and pour boiling water over the top and let them soak for 5-10 minutes just to soften up a bit and make them easier to blend.)
- Add in grated cucumber and chopped mint and lightly pulse the blender until the cucumber and mint are mixed in but remain chunky.
- Add sea salt and black pepper to taste.
- Pour out into a serving bowl and top with some dried dill, grated cucumber and fresh mint.
Recipe takes about 5-10 minutes to make. If you need to soak the cashews it will take about 10 minutes longer.
Recipe from: https://lovingitvegan.com/vegan-tzatziki/#tasty-recipes-6712