how it works
Consultation & fitness assessment
This is our chance to break the ice and start you on the right foot. In addition, we can go over the basics of your past experiences with health & fitness, and we’ll put you through a movement screen that will give us the chance to start the coaching process.
Choose from 2 types of in-studio packages
- Groups of 4 people.
- Total body workout led by a coach.
- Available in a package of 12 sessions, or by monthly membership. *Details at the bottom of this page.
- One on one with your coach.
- Programming specific to your needs and goals.
- Available in packages of 12 sessions. *Details at the bottom of this page.
- Workouts are 30 minutes.
- Each day of the week there’s a different workout that will strengthen and condition your whole body.
- We work in intervals that can range from 30 – 60 seconds.
Our coaches can offer general nutrition guidance or you can dive deeper by hiring Ashley, a registered dietician and Boutique Fitness coach.
You can learn more about Ashley’s services through her website forknfitnutrition.com
where you’ll be working out
Each studio has its own amenities and offers small group as well as private training.
- Filtered drinking water
- Clean towels
- Foam rolling area
- Soft tissue, ball therapy area
- Equipment includes: TRX, Free Motion Cable, Dumbbells, Kettlebells, Sandbags, Battling Ropes, and more.
- New Bedford has 2 full baths.
- Mattapoisett has one shower and 2 half baths.
Check out our locations
Video on Demand
You can check out our at-home video library through youTube. Here you’ll find full length workouts, quick fixes, mobility, and ‘free love’ tips and tricks.
small group & private training