1/2 cup almond butter
1/3 cup honey
1 teaspoon vanilla
3/4 cup old fashioned rolled oats
2/3 cup unsweetened coconut, divided
1/3 cup chocolate protein powder
1/3 cup dark cocoa powder
1. Combine the almond butter and honey in a large pan over low heat. Stir until melted and creamy. Add the vanilla and stir again.
2. Mix in the oats, 1/3 cup coconut, protein powder, and cocoa powder and mix until everything is mixed completely.
3. Press into an 8×8 pan that has been lined with foil. Sprinkle with the remaining coconut and press into the top.
4. Chill in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes to an hour.
5. Cut into 16 bars. Store in a sealed container on the counter.
Recipe from: https://insidebrucrewlife.com/almond-joy-energy-bites/#_a5y_p=3888047
Total Time: 45 minutes to an hour