1 Tbsp olive oil
1/3 c. soy sauce low sodium
1/4 tsp pepper
1/4 tsp garlic powder
8 slices bacon
16 Brussels sprouts
The grill isn’t only for protein. Veggies taste great on the grill. Can’t go wrong with bacon! Enjoy.
1) In a small bowl whisk together the olive oil, soy sauce, pepper and garlic powder.
2) Slice Brussels sprouts in half lengthwise. Place in marinade and let sit for 20 minutes, covered.
3) Next get your skewers. Stick the end of a piece of bacon through skewer, add a Brussels sprout, fold bacon over the Brussels sprout and onto the skewer, repeat with three more Brussels sprouts, ending with bacon. (If using wooden skewers, be sure to soak the skewers in water before using them so they don’t burn on the grill).
4) Clean, oil and preheat your grill to 350 degrees F.
5) Place skewers on grill. Grill for 5 minutes, flip and grill an addition 4-5 minutes or until bacon is crisp and Brussels sprouts are charred. Remove and enjoy.
Recipe from: https://gimmesomegrilling.com/bacon-wrapped-grilled-brussels-sprouts/
Total time: 30 minutes