- 2 lbs bone-in (or boneless) skinless chicken breasts (about 4 pieces)
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tbsp. dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp. dried rosemary
- 2 tsp. coarse whole grain mustard (optional but delicious!)
- Salt and pepper
Everyone can use a new chicken recipe. This one doesn’t disappoint! It will be a crowd pleaser among the family. Enjoy!
- *You can marinade the chicken overnight or make it as is.
- Combine all the ingredients into a Ziploc bag and give it a good massage with your hands to coat the chicken.
- Preheat oven to 400F. Place the chicken into a glass dish in a single layer and pour any excess marinade on top. Season with extra salt and pepper if desired. Place into oven, uncovered, and bake for 20 minutes.
- Start checking your internal temperature for boneless chicken at 20 minutes. They may need only 5-10 minutes more (depending on thickness of meat.)
Recipe from: https://thecookiewriter.com/baked-balsamic-chicken/ Serves 4