Homemade baked sweet potato chips, what’s better than that?!?! While these are homemade and doesn’t have any of the rancid oils found in store bought chips, you still need to keep the portions in check. Enjoy!
- 2 pounds sweet potatoes, peeled and sliced thinly with a mandoline
- 2 tablespoons melted coconut oil
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse salt
- 1/4 cup fresh rosemary needles
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, toss the sliced potatoes with the oil, salt and rosemary needles.
- On a large baking pan lined with an oven-safe rack, place the potatoes on a single layer. Avoid overcrowding.
- Place the baking pan in the central part of the oven and bake for about 30 minutes or until cooked through. Keep your attention to the chips well as they can easily burn.
- When the chips are cooked, leave them to cool down. While cooling down, the chips become crispy.
Recipe from: https://skinnyms.com/baked-sweet-potato-chips-with-rosemary-and-sea-salt/?utm_source=Skinny+Ms.&utm_campaign=c95f55eea2-EMAIL_CAMPAIGN_2018_07_03_05_34_COPY_01&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_9ceba768f5-c95f55eea2-106042253 Serves 4