- 2 cups oats
- 2 cups boiling water
- 2 large bananas
- 1 flax egg
- 2 tbsp. syrup
- 1/4 cup protein powder
- 1/4 cup hemp seeds or chia seeds
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1/2 cups almond milk
Breakfast on the go if needed. It’s a breakfast the whole family will love. Enjoy!
- Add the oats and boiling water into a mixing bowl. Allow to sit for 10 – 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, mash the banana in a separate bowl until as smooth as possible. Stir in the flax egg, syrup and protein powder. Pour this mixture over the softened oats and stir to combine.
- Add the remaining ingredients into the bowl and stir again to combine.
- Pour the oat mixture into a 9×13 baking pan.
- Bake at 350ºF for 30 – 35 minutes. Allow to cool slightly, then cut into squares (or scoop out) and enjoy.
Recipe from: https://www.simplyquinoa.com/protein-baked-oatmeal/
Total time: 50 minutes.