- 1 Green Bell Pepper, diced
- 1 Medium Yellow Onion, diced
- 2 tsp Garlic, minced
- 12 oz Andouille Sausage, sliced
- 4 cups Frozen Riced Cauliflower
- 2 tbsp Cajun or Creole Seasoning
- 1 tbsp Avocado Oil
- Salt & Pepper to taste
Low-carb dinner is on the menu tonight! A good Cajun or Creole seasoning can take this from a boring dinner to a fantastic one. Be careful on the heat level because not all seasonings are created equal. Enjoy!
- Heat 1 tbsp avocado oil in large skillet or pot over medium high heat.
- Add pepper, onion and garlic. Saute for 5 minutes until vegetables begin to soften.
- Add in sliced sausage and saute for another 5 minutes or until sausage begins to brown
- Add in frozen riced cauliflower and Cajun or Creole seasoning
- Stir to combine, turn down the heat to medium and cook until the cauliflower rice is warmed through but not mushy
- Serve hot and garnish with fresh chopped parsley.
Recipe takes about 15 minutes to cook.
Recipe from: https://thymeandjoy.com/cajun-cauliflower-rice/