- 14 ounce can of unsalted garbanzo beans, drained and rinsed
- 3/4 cup coconut sugar
- 1/2 cup cashew butter
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons melted ghee, coconut oil, grapeseed oil, etc
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup garbanzo bean flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- pinch of salt
- 1 cup Enjoy Life chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease an 8×8 baking dish.
- In a food processor, add garbanzo beans and blend until it begins to become smooth. Add coconut sugar, cashew butter, egg, ghee, maple syrup, and vanilla extract. Pulse and blend until the mixture becomes smooth. Add in flour, baking powder and soda, cinnamon, and salt. Blend once more to completely combined. Add to a bowl and fold in chocolate chips.
- Pour mixture into the greased baking dish and place in the oven to bake for 30-35 minutes. Let cool for 10-15 minutes before slicing into 16 squares.
Recipe from: https://paleomg.com/chickpea-blondies/
Total time: 50 minutes