- 1/4 cup Thai Kitchen Coconut Milk
- 1 teaspoon McCormick Ginger, Ground
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick Garlic Powder
- 1/4 teaspoon McCormick Red Pepper, Crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon McCormick Pure Lime Extract
- 1 pound large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 small zucchini, cut into thin noodles with spiralizer
- 1 medium yellow squash, cut into thin noodles with spiralizer
- 1 medium carrot, cut into thin noodles with spiralizer
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1/4 teaspoon McCormick Black Pepper, Ground
Coconut and lime reminds me of warmer weather. Pretend it’s 80 degrees outside and make this dish for yourself, family and friends. Enjoy!
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Mix coconut milk, ginger, garlic powder, crushed red pepper and extract in large resealable plastic bag. Add shrimp; turn to coat well.
- Refrigerate 15 to 30 minutes. Remove shrimp from marinade. Discard any remaining marinade. Arrange shrimp in single layer in center of large, shallow baking pan. (For easier clean-up, try lining pan with foil.)
- Toss vegetable noodles and oil in large bowl. Sprinkle with salt and pepper; toss to coat well. Spread noodles around shrimp in pan.
- Bake 10 to 15 minutes or until shrimp turn pink and are cooked through and noodles are tender. Serve shrimp over vegetable noodles.
Recipe from: https://www.mccormick.com/recipes/main-dishes/coconut-lime-shrimp-with-zoodles?utm_medium=social-media&utm_source=pinterest&utm_term=masterbrand&utm_content=recipe_better-for-you&utm_campaign=health-and-wellness&pp=0&epik=dj0yJnU9Z19UamNHOTBOTXpjS3JxSHQ5YktRYWRJaExvVEYta2smbj1iMkhwUDk5OHdKUTkteS1VMERCSlhnJnQ9QUFBQUFGeUdrQnM Serves 4