- 1 package (32 ounces) frozen cubed sweet potatoes (or chop your own sweet potatoes)
- 1-1/2 cups chopped onion
- 2 tbsp. coconut oil or ghee
- 4 to 5 cups chopped cooked corned beef
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 8 large eggs
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
Happy St. Patrick’s Day! Use your leftover corned beef to make a breakfast hash.
- In a large ovenproof skillet, heat oil or ghee cook hash browns and onion in oil until potatoes are browned and onion is tender. Remove from the heat; stir in corned beef and salt.
- Make eight wells in the hash browns. Break one egg into each well. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Cover and bake at 325° for 20-25 minutes or until eggs reach the desired doneness. Garnish with parsley.
Recipe inspired from https://www.gigsalad.com/blog/10-tasty-st-patricks-day-recipes/ Yield: 8 servings.