- 4 oz Prairie Cucumber Vodka (See Notes)
- 4 (1-inch) cubes of seedless watermelon
- 2 limes, diced
- 2 oz simple syrup (Boil 1/4 cup water and sugar just until sugar dissolves. Add 1/4 cup ice to cool – refrigerate leftovers)
- Lime Rim (equal amounts salt and sugar combined with some fresh grated lime)
- 2 Watermelon Slices
- 2 cucumber slices
- 2 small mint sprigs
Enjoy your 4th of July with this cocktail. It’s refreshing, delicious and hits the spot on a warm summer day. Enjoy!
- Combine vodka, watermelon and lime in a cocktail shaker. Muddle all ingredients well. Add simple syrup, fill with ice, cover and shake until ice cold.
- Rim the glasses with a cut lime and dip in the lime rim mixture.
- Fill the glasses with ice and pour the ingredients from the shaker into the glasses.
- Garnish with a watermelon slice, a cucumber slice and a mint sprig.
No Cucumber Vodka? No problem.
Simply add a couple of slices to cucumber to the watermelon and lime and muddle them together; use regular vodka of your choosing. Enjoy!
Recipe from: https://www.creative-culinary.com/firecracker-watermelon-lime-cucumber-cocktail-recipe/. Serves 2