- 2 lb. green beans
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1 tsp. chopped fresh rosemary
- 1/2 c. roasted almonds, roughly chopped* roast your own almonds in the oven at 375 on a sheet pan for a few minutes until fragrant.
- 1 tsp. orange zest
- 1/2 c. flat leaf parsley, chopped
Citrus and summer go together hand in hand. Citrus is light and refreshing which is perfect in warm weather. Grill a protein and serve along the green beans. Enjoy!
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Fill a large bowl with ice water. Add 1 tablespoon salt to boiling water, then in batches, cook green beans until just tender, 3 to 4 minutes. Transfer green beans to the ice water to cool; drain and set aside.
- In a small skillet, heat oil, garlic, and rosemary on medium heat until garlic sizzles around the edges and begins to turn golden, about 2 minutes. Remove from heat and toss with almonds and orange zest, then parsley.
- Serve over warm or room temperature green beans.
Recipe from: https://www.womansday.com/food-recipes/food-drinks/a24115941/green-beans-with-orange-and-almond-gremolata-recipe/ Serves 8