- 1/2 cup high quality extra virgin olive oil
- 1/3 cup high quality red wine vinegar
- 1 large lemon juiced (or 2 small ones)
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt adjust to personal taste
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh black pepper adjust to personal taste
Why buy premade salad dressings when you can make your own without the preservatives and unnecessary ingredients. Enjoy!
- Put all the ingredients in an airtight container and shake to combine. You will need to re-shake before each time you serve it.
- Makes a big portion to use all week!