- 1 cup Pitted Dates, soaked for at least 5 hours
- 1 cup Almond Meal
- 1/2 cup Shredded Coconut
- 1 1/2 tbsp. Coconut Oil
- 1/3 cup Water from soaked dates
- 2 cups Raw Cashews, soaked for at least 5 hours
- 1/4 cup Coconut Oil
- 2 tbsp Maple, Rice Syrup or Agave Syrup
- 2 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1 cup Coconut Milk
- 1 1/2 cup Frozen Raspberries
- 1/2 cup Frozen Raspberries for garnish
Soak the Pitted Dates for at least 5 hours, preferably overnight. Drain well when ready but make sure to keep some of the soaking water.
Place all the ingredients in a powerful Blender or Food Processor and blend in small pulses until a sticky dough forms.
Line a Cupcake/Muffin Tray with cupcake Liners, then place about 1 tbsp. of the Cups Base Dough at their bottom.
Press the dough with the bottom of a glass to make sure the base is well packed and tight.
Place the tray in the freezer to set for at least 30-45 minutes.
Soak the Raw Cashews for at least 5 hours, preferably overnight. Drain well when ready to use.
Place all the ingredients in a powerful Blender or Food Processor and blend for a few minutes until creamy and smooth.
Taste and adjust with more Raspberries, Syrup or Coconut Milk if needed.
- Pour some batter in every cupcake liners to cover the date crust. You can almost fill them completely.
- Place a few Frozen Raspberries on top of each cups as a Garnish, then place back in the freezer to set for at least 2 hours.
Recipe from: https://www.abakingjourney.com/raw-raspberry-cups/
Total Time: 2 hr. 15 min (not including the soaking time for the cashews and dates)