- 1 package of Applegate Chicken & Apple Sausage, cut into 1/2 inch thick pieces or chicken/pork sausage of choice
- 6-8 medium-sized red potatoes cut into 1-2 inch cubes
- 1 head broccoli (or 12 oz package) chopped into florets
- 1/2 cup olive oil or avocado oil
- 1/4 cup coconut aminos
- 2 tbsp dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp Frank’s Red Hot or other hot sauce
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes
Preheat oven to 425. Line a large sheet pan with parchment paper. Add diced potatoes to a medium sized bowl. Add chopped sausage and broccoli to a separate bowl.
Whisk remaining ingredients together to create the marinade/sauce. Pour half over the potatoes, and half over the sausage/broccoli. Mix well using your hands so all pieces are covered. I like to massage the oil into the broccoli – it creates the BEST flavor and crispiness!
Add ONLY the potatoes to the pan, and bake for 15 minutes. Remove the pan from the oven and add the sausage and broccoli to the potatoes. Toss everything together and then spread back out evenly. Return to the oven for an additional 15 minutes.
Check to see how browned everything is – if you like super crispy broccoli and potatoes like I do, add an additional 5 mins to the timer. Remove, serve with some Whole30 approved ranch dressing and enjoy!
Recipe from: https://www.maryswholelife.com/sausage-potato-broccoli-sheet-pan-supper-whole30/
Total Time: 35 minutes