Skip to content
- 2-3 cans light tuna in water
- 1 bag frozen edamame
- 1/2 cup smart balance mayo
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp smokey paprika
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp chili powder (or cayenne pepper)
- Boil edamame according to directions on the package.
- Squeeze all the liquid from the tuna.
- In a bowl mix the smart balance with all the seasoning.
- Mix tuna into the spicy mayo making sure to mix it well.
- When edamame is done, mix into the tuna.
- Divide your portions and store in the refrigerator.