- Barilla ‘no boil’ lasagna noodles
- 2 cups broccoli
- 1 cup mushrooms
- 6 cloves or garlic
- 2 cups spinach
- 1 cup goat cheese
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/2 red bell pepper, diced
- Red sauce (I make my own…see below)
- salt and pepper
- 1 TBS oregano
- 1 TBS basil
- 1 oz. parmesan grated.
- Preheat oven to 350
- Place the garlic in the food processor and get that started.
- Add broccoli, spinach, mushrooms and goat cheese (you may have to do it in batches)
- place all the minced food in a large bowl and stir in well the red bell pepper, herbs, salt & pepper.
- Take a small casserole dish and spread a thin layer of the sauce. Cover the bottom with lasagna noodles.
- Spoon and spread the veggie mixture on the noodles.
- Layer red sauce over the veggies, then noodles, veggies, sauce…
- Finish with a thin layer or sauce and a tiny bit of parmesan on top.
- Cover with foil and bake for about 30-40 minutes.