- 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil or avocado oil
- 2 cups bite-sized veggies (zucchini, mushrooms, halved cherry tomatoes)
- 8 oz. super firm organic tofu, drained
- 1/8 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1/4 cup nutritional yeast (Bragg’s or Trader Joe’s recommended)
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 cups fresh baby spinach
- Heat the oil in a skillet over medium high heat. Add the veggies and saute until just tender, about 3 minutes.
- Meanwhile, pat the tofu with paper towels to absorb some of the water. Crumble the tofu and add to the pan. Add the turmeric and nutritional yeast, and season with salt and pepper. Saute for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the spinach and cover the pan for a minute to wilt. Stir to combine and serve immediately.
Recipe from: https://www.yummymummykitchen.com/2019/05/tofu-scramble-vegan-eggs.html
Total time: 15 minutes