- 2 cups large diced watermelon
- 1 1/2 cups blueberries
- 1 English cucumber cut into chunks
- 4 ounces feta cheese, diced
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced fresh basil
- 3 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- kosher salt
- fresh ground pepper
It’s still so warm out that a refreshing salad is in order. Eat the rainbow when you dive into this Watermelon Blueberry Feta Salad with Cucumbers! The most refreshing bite you’ll ever take. Enjoy!
In a large bowl, add the watermelon, blueberries, cucumber, feta and basil. Toss to combine.
In a small bowl, whisk together the vinegar, honey and olive oil. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Pour the dressing over the salad and toss to coat.
Recipe from: https://thesuburbansoapbox.com/watermelon-blueberry-feta-salad/