- 2.5 lbs cooked chicken breast (4 1/2 cups, shredded)
- 3 1/2 cups cauliflower rice (frozen or raw)
- 1/2 cup Franks Hot Sauce
- 2 tbsp compliant ranch dressing
- 1/3 cup compliant mayo
- 1/2 cup chopped white onion
- 1/3 cup green chilies or sub chopped banana peppers
- 1/3 cup chopped green onions
- Garnish with additional green onions and drizzle with 2 tbsp of ranch and a more hot sauce.
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 3/4 tsp garlic powder
- 2 1/2 tbsp nutritional yeast
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Coat a 9X9 or a 9X13 baking dish with olive oil.
- In a large bowl, add the cauliflower rice, onions, green onions, banana peppers or green chilies, cooked shredded chicken, Franks Red Hot Sauce, mayo, ranch, nutritional yeast and the rest of the seasoning.
- Mix all the ingredients together until completely combined.
- Transfer the mixture to the baking dish and add to the oven.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes or until the top is crispy and bubbling.
- Drizzle with ranch, top with fresh chopped green onions and add a little more Franks Hot Sauce to the top.
Recipe from: https://healthylittlepeach.com/creamy-buffalo-chicken-casserole/#tasty-recipes-19576
Total time: 47 minutes