- 1 ripe banana
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon (optional)
- pinch of salt (optional)
- 1 tsp coconut oil
For One Large Pancake:
1. Whisk eggs.
2. Mash banana and whisk into the eggs. Whisk in cinnamon and salt. (Tip: I put all ingredients into my Nutra Bullet and had a creamy mixture in about 5 seconds)
3. Heat a skillet to medium heat and melt a little coconut oil in the pan. A non-stick skillet would also be great.
4. Pour batter into the heated skillet. Turn heat down to medium-low. Allow bubbles to form in the batter before you flip it.
5. Cook both sides to a even golden brown. PRESTO PANCAKE! Enjoy with a little coconut oil or ghee and maybe a sprinkle of cinnamon. Pair it with a coconut milk latte for the perfect weekend treat. Absurdly delicious!!!
Sunday morning means pancakes at our house. With this simple and delicious recipe, I can have my cake and eat it too!
Recipe is courtesy of Devon:)