- 1/2 cup white rice flour (80 g)
- 1/2 cup shredded unsweetened coconut (42 g)
- 1/4 cup potato starch (40 g)
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 3/4 cup blueberries (120 g)
- 1 large, ripe banana (120 g)
- 1/4 cup coconut milk canned (or coconut cream) (60 g)
- 3 tbsp. maple syrup or agave syrup (80 g)
- 2 tbsp lemon juice (28 g)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
What a weekend treat! This a recipe that can easily be made with kids to get them involved in the kitchen. Feel free to swap out blueberries for raspberries, blackberries or strawberries. Enjoy!
Preheat oven to 370 °F and lightly grease a donut mold with coconut oil spray.
Put the shredded coconut into a food processor, blend for 10-20 seconds and put the mixture into a bowl.
Sift all remaining dry ingredients into the same bowl.
Process all wet ingredients (except the blueberries!) in a food processor or blender and pour the mixture into the bowl of dry ingredients.
Stir with a whisk until just combined (don’t overmix). The batter should form some bubbles because the baking soda will react with the lemon juice.
Fold in the blueberries and spoon the batter into your donut mold. Bake in the oven for 12 to 15 minutes and let the donuts cool.
Recipe from: https://elavegan.com/baked-blueberry-donuts-vegan-gluten-free/