- 1 large head of cauliflower or 12 oz cauliflower rice approximately 2 cups
- 1 cup chopped cucumber
- 3/4 cup chopped cherry tomatoes
- 1/3 cup chopped red onion
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh mint
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh parsley
- Juice of 1 large lemon about 1/4 cup
- 1 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp dried basil (optional)
- Salt to taste
- Lemon pepper to taste (optional)
Begin by preparing your cauliflower rice. Use 1 large head of cauliflower and chop into florets. Pulse for about 10-15 seconds in a food processor. You can also use store bought cauliflower rice and will need around 3-4 cups.
Place rice in a large bowl. Add all vegetables and fresh herbs, and mix well.
Whisk together lemon juice, vinegar, oil, basil, salt and pepper. Pour dressing over vegetable mixture and stir to coat.
Add more salt and lemon pepper to taste. Serve immediately or refrigerate to let flavors meld.
Recipe from: https://www.wholesomelicious.com/cauliflower-rice-tabbouleh/
Total time: 5 minutes