- ½ of medium-size Banana
- 2-3 tablespoons of vanilla Greek yogurt
- ¼ or less of all natural, whole grain Granola mix (I like Bear Naked Fit Granola)
- 1 tablespoon shredded coconut flakes
- 1 wooden chopstick, or kabob skewer
- Peel half a banana and put it on a wooden stick (I used chopsticks, although thinner wooden skewers would have worked better)
- Generously coat banana with Greek yogurt.
- Roll the banana in granola and coconut, pressing lightly so the toppings stick.
- Freeze overnight. Enjoy as a delicious summer treat. These pops were Eli (my 7 year-old) approved. He has the world’s biggest sweet tooth:)
This recipe was inspired by BuiltLean.com