- 3-4 ripe peaches (frozen)
- 3/4 cup coconut cream
- 3/4 cup coconut creamer (or plant milk of your choice)
- 5 large medjool dates (skinless and pitted)
- 1/2 cup fresh strawberries
- 1/2 cup frozen strawberries
- 1/4 cup freeze dried strawberries
- 2 large medjool dates – to sweeten the strawberry sauce
- To Prepare The Ice Cream Base
Combine the coconut cream (without coconut water), the creamer (or milk) and dates and blend until smooth. Add vanilla and salt according to taste (optional).
Then add the frozen peaches, blend until smooth and creamy.
Transfer to the ice cream maker and churn until it thickens and is about the consistency of soft-serve ice cream.
Prepare The Strawberry Sauce
Blend the strawberries (frozen, fresh and freeze dried) plus dates in a blender until smooth. The freeze dried strawberries have a concentrated flavor and fresh strawberries will remove the necessity to add any liquid. Chill.
Transfer half of the ice cream base into a freezer-safe container. Dollop half of the strawberry sauce on top and swirl it through the ice cream. Repeat with the remaining ice cream and sauce.
Freeze for 3-4 hours until it hardens enough to create scoops. Or overnight for hard-packed ice cream.
Recipe from: https://healthytasteoflife.com/6-whole30-ice-cream-desserts-dairy-free-paleo/
Total time: 3 1/2 hrs. (includes freezing time)