- 1 clove garlic minced
- 2 teaspoons fresh ginger minced
- 4 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1 lime zested and juiced
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- ¼ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil or ghee
- 2 cups chicken breast cooked and shredded
- 3 zucchini spiral sliced
- 2 large carrots spiral sliced
- 1 red pepper spiral sliced
- 1/3 cup fresh cilantro chopped
- 1/4 cup green onions diced
- chopped unsalted roasted peanuts and lime wedges (optional as a garnish)
Thai inspired dinner without the cost of take out. Enjoy.
Add the garlic, ginger, peanut butter, lime juice and zest, soy sauce and red pepper flakes to a small bowl and mix together.
To a large frying pan add your coconut oil on high heat.
Add the zucchini, carrots and bell peppers to the pan and cook until just wilted, 3-4 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Add in the chicken, sauce, cilantro and green onions and toss together until all warmed through.
Garnish with peanuts and wedges of lime if desired.
Recipe from: https://dinnerthendessert.com/healthy-thai-peanut-chicken-zucchini-noodles/
Total time; 25 minutes.