- 1 can artichokes (approximately 12 artichokes), quartered
- 1 15 ounce can of chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1 small yellow onion, minced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3-4 sun-dried tomatoes, thinly sliced (optional and to taste)
- 1/2 teaspoon ground rosemary
- salt and pepper to taste
1. Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in a large skillet. Add artichokes and cook over medium heat until lightly browned. Remove from heat and transfer to a large bowl. Add chickpeas to bowl.
2. Add garlic and onions to pan. Cook on medium high heat until tender. Remove from heat and add to chickpea mixture.
3. Drizzle with remaining olive oil. Add lemon juice, sun-dried tomatoes, rosemary and salt and pepper. Stir to combine well. Serves 2. Enjoy!
Recipe from VEGANCOACH.COM
This simple combo of chickpeas and artichokes is ridiculously satisfying. Serve over a bed of leafy greens. Delish!